The RED100 series represents the ideal microscope line for primary, secondary and high school students. All microscopes incorporate cordless LED illumination. LEDs display several advantages over the traditional halogen bulbs including: extended life time (>10.000 hours), no heat development (improved user safety), low power consumption (one single charge provides 70 hours of use) and a modern sensation of colour without corrective blue filter.The well positioned focus controls can easily be found by following the curves of the microscope stand. A relaxed seating position allows an intuitive evaluation of the sample by the coaxial coarse/fine focus mechanism. The convenient carrying handle on the back of the stand simplifies storage or just transport. The optics of a microscope of course is the most important component for an instructive teaching.
Motic supplies the RED100 Series with high quality EA objectives; Achromats with good colour reproduction, contrast and a time saving field flatness: flat samples like sections or smears can be evaluated fast and efficiently. The reversed positioning of the nosepiece gives good space for placing or exchanging the glass slides, avoiding the risk of damaging the sample or the objectives.
- 45° inclined monocular head for comfortable viewing while seated, rotates 360°
- Widefield eyepiece 10X/18mm with built-in pointer
- Revolving quadruple nosepiece with positive click-stops for precise magnification changes
- EA objectives: 4X/0.10, 10X/0.25, 40X/0.65 & 100X/1.25 Oil Immersion Lens
- Separate coarse and fine focusing adjustment with 2um tension adjustment
- 120 x 120mm low position coaxial mechanical stage with sample holder and 77 x 25mm X/Y travel range
- Built in 1.25NA Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- Cordless/Battery powered LED illumination with intensity control
- 10 year warranty on optical/mechanical parts
RED130 & RED132 Additional Features
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing system with tension adjustment
RED132 Additional Features
- Binocular Siedentopf type, rotates 360°, 30° inclined
- Diopter adjustment: +/-5 diopter on left tube